STEAL ALERT: Five Below for Phone Cases





Let's be real, for someone into fashion, every little detail included in an outfit matters. Even the case on their phone. But many iPhone cases are ridiculously expensive. Since I was little, the allure of a store that only carried items priced at $5 or less was too great to resist. I would beg my mom to go in, and would pick out random purchases to bring home. As I grew older, however, I began to realize how low quality many of the items at Five Below are. The candy section, however, has some good deals. So when I went in with a group of my friends to buy candy the other night, I did not expect to leave with a phone case of all things. But the electronics section at Five Below is vast. There were numerous cases to choose from, and an entire display dedicated to the iPhone 6 alone. I saw an adorable case that was only $5, and I just had to get it. It's held up well so far, and seems to be of similar quality to some of the more expensive cases I've purchased over the years. Below I will include some pictures of Five Below cases.
My New Case on a Black iPhone
with Swarovski Crystals

"Boss Babe" Clear Case
"Be Kind" Embroidered Phone Case

Navy and Purple Floral Case



Comments

Popular Posts