When Gucci Releases a New Collection...

I am beyond excited right now because Gucci has released some new ready-to-wear dresses as well as  a new handbag. The dresses stay true to Gucci's classic style, featuring clean cut lines and vibrant patterns. My absolute favorite from the new collection is the red, white, and blue jersey dress.
It is fabulous and would be perfect as resort wear. I can totally envision it next to a pool, or at a beach restaurant. Needless to say, I am obsessed. They also added the new Ophidia shoulder bag, which comes in a trendy embroidered version as well as the classic pattern with the iconic green and red stripes. Personally, I find the classic pattern slightly tacky, but am in LOVE with the black and embroidery.
Absolutely loving these new pieces! Keep up the good work, Gucci.
                                xoxo,
                                    Em

Comments

Popular Posts